Monday, May 15, 2017

Of Being a Mother


To my lovely and dearest mom...

You are simply...


I am grateful of having a mom like you.
Jasa dan pengorbanan Mama memang tak terhingga. Dari dalam perut, sampai lah aku sendiri membawa perut. huhuhu..
Memang tak terbalas setiap keringat dan penat lelah Mama dengan kudrat dan wang ringgit yang ada..

She's always there for me. Dah beranak pinak ni pun, I still seek for her.
Allahu Allah..
Ya Allah, berilah kesihatan yang baik dan berpanjangan buat Mama, permudahkanlah segala urusan Mama.
Semoga Allah sentiasa melimpahkan rahmat, barakah dan redha buat Mama..
I love you till Jannah.

And as for me, here are my towers of love.
Without them, I wouldn't be called a mother.

 All i want to be...

I know I haven't been the best mom in the whole universe that they'll probably seek for. I am just trying my best to be the kind of mother they'll always come to in all sorts of situation.
They teaches me to be a MOTHER.


No comments:

Post a Comment



Copyright to ily's
Designed by UMIESUEstudio 2015